Victorian Romantic Tarot, second edition 2012 standard-sized deck
NEW! We hope to bring out a new version of The Victorian Romantic Tarot in 2017 or 2018. If you are interested in getting information as it becomes available, please do join our special mailing list for the deck HERE.
This is the second edition of the Victorian Romantic deck (November 2012). This time, we have completely reworked the cards, with many changes in images — these include changes to the entire picture on nearly twenty cards, as well as more subtle alterations to colour and line. This standard deck now has two Lovers cards.
We feel that the narrative power of the deck is now stronger than ever, and the new imagery is more fluid visually, and brings some interesting new interpretive possibilities.
One full-sized deck:
- 78 fully illustrated cards, 128 * 78 mm (about 5 * 3 inches) with an "extra" card, The Lovers (based on a picture by Max Svabinsky) and a title card (80 cards in all).
- Printed on high quality playing card stock with a carbon inner layer to protect against bending and creasing.
- Lightly varnished for durability without a plastic feeling.
- Gold gilded edges — for added gorgeousness.
- Sturdy hinged box for long-term storage.
- Booklet with meanings and guide for use.
- Two Lovers cards.