The White Rabbit "Dreams of Flora" art doll — One off
All our rabbits are one-offs, as prints and fabric combinations will vary.
Each doll is painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. All of them are unique pieces with a huge amount of character.
Every doll varies, because they are genuinely handmade. With our printed rabbits, each one in the series will be a one-off, so these are very special.
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece and this exact printing will not be repeated.
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears)
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Combined with antique Czech indigo-dyed "modrotisk" fabric.
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Hand made tea-dyed satin ruff.
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.
Please note that these items are one-offs and not available for wholesale. If you are a retail shop and would like to stock similar pieces, please contact us.