Soft Silks — limited edition tarot bag with vintage silk kimono
A fabulous drawstring bag with multi-coloured floral patterns made from vintage pure Japanese kimono silk.
This fabric is wonderfully soft with some gold metallic threads that shine beautifully when it's moved in the light.
The patterned lavender lining is made from another vintage pure silk kimono. This is a limited edition tarot pouch, handmade in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a patterned lavender lining made from another vintage pure silk kimono.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- These bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again. As all the bags are cut from different pieces of the fabric, they are all unique.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.