Wings of an Angel, black version, pure silk-satin scarf/wrap.
Our Wings of a (fallen?) Angel pen and ink artwork makes for a most romantic, heavenly piece that can be worn with everything from jeans to a ballgown.
In a heavy, sensual, pure silk-satin, it's large enough to use as a wrap.
With beautiful detailing and hand-rolled edges, this is a piece of luxury to wear and love every day.
Also available in other colours, listed separately.
Please note that copyright watermark does NOT appear on the actual scarf.
The second picture shows the white wings version of this scarf as we don't yet have photos of this dark version.
- This is one of our own new BabaBarock special editions—designed by Baba Studio.
- Heavyweight pure silk satin—a lavish fabric that drapes and falls beautifully.
- Hand-rolled edges for a very special "vintage" quality finish. Hand-rolling is usually seen on only the most exclusive "designer" scarves.
- 64 * 180 cm (72 * 24 inches).
- Our digital prints are really durable, but we do recommend dry cleaning.
- A collectible to be treasured—stamped on each piece to verify authenticity.