"Temptation" Devil, limited edition drawstring from the Victorian Romantic Tarot
We are offering the new "Temptation" Devil card from our third edition Victorian Romantic Tarot as a very limited edition drawstring bag.
It's combined with a most lovely vintage textured silk kimono fabric. Like many Japanese silks, the quality of this is superb. It's unrepeatable as it's a vintage fabric.
These bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.